You want Dropbox? Of course you do!

Sign up using this referral and we'll both get a free 500MB bonus. Ta!

Thursday 27 June 2013

Black forest

Bloody weather. Tried to convince myself that the noise on the tent that woke me from my 9 hour sleep was wind, but it was torrential rain. I'm gonna sit this one out. Every time i think about riding through it, i remember the last time i tried the same thing. It was in Geneva and it didn't end well.

I've got the remains of Catherine's awesome lemon drizzle cake and olive bread to keep me going. Plus plenty of Yorkshire tea bags and half a punnet of strawberries. Actually, the campsite shop and restaurant is only 30 seconds walk from the tent but the weather is far too bad to risk that little trip.

So I'm staying put. My tent will be the one surrounded by bottles of truckers tizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment