You want Dropbox? Of course you do!

Sign up using this referral and we'll both get a free 500MB bonus. Ta!

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Cankles





I had the cast taken off my leg today, which was a massive relief. I can't even begin to describe how amazing my first proper shower in two months feels! No more bagging up my leg before a shower then flossing between my toes with a wet wipe afterwards!

There was a grim build up of dead skin and hairs lurking beneath my dressings. It took several showers and a good scrub in a bucket of hot water to get rid of it all.

My ankle is massively swollen and my calf muscle has all but disappeared. In fact my cankle is just about the thickest part of my leg.

I've avoided 'ballerinas ankle' though and was given a really cool stormtrooper boot!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment